Just discovered the picture upload function. Bear with me while I play with the new buttons and knobs here. Neato.Not a lot of photos on the home computer, but pictures are so much funner than words, I'll put up what I've got. This is going to make me use my nifty digital camera more.
Starting with those I love ... Here's Alan, my husband. Handsome, isn't he? I took this picture of him a couple hours before we got married. That's my favorite shirt he's wearing. Not my favorite shirt. His shirt that is my favorite. If he wore one of my shirts for our wedding, that would be just wierd.

This is our dog, Future. He eats many unexpected things. Paper, pens, sticks, litter, dead animals, remote controls, cell phones, rocks, bones. He doesn't just chew these things, he swallows them. I don't really understand how his digestive system works.
But he's very cute. And after seven weeks of obedience training, he lays down on command, and he's putting our cat's head in his mouth much less often now.
This is a man feeding pigeons near Notre Dame in Paris. Many years ago I visited Paris with my friends Rodney, Jason and Greg. We didn't see a lot of the sites because we kept staying out until six in the morning dancing in gay bars and sleeping so late everything was closed. We showed up at the Louvre 20 minutes before closing and had to jog by Mona Lisa and the David statue. Yeah, lame American fags, that's what we were.
This is an herb garden I built once. I had help from friends Michael, Mary and Clifford. Mostly Clifford - he chopped down the trees to make the logs that made the border that kept the garden in. This was when I first moved to Minnesota and lived on Mary's big ranch. After growing things in pots my whole life in CA, I went a little crazy with all this space. Planted a buttload of herbs and didn't know what to do at harvest time. Invented herb jellies and made about 500 jars. Now I'm a city kid again and that sounds sort of excessive.

This is a frog taking a nap in a Lily. I want his life.
2 comments:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment